Easy Way to Learn All New Software

Many New Software always amazing in helping us complete all the work.
Whether it's drawing, writing, making movies, etc.

but the new software just like a new science, new world that we do not know.
at the end we have to learn again, everything from scratch.

That which has always been the most frightening thing for us who want to learn it.
following a basic technique that I always apply when I want to learn new software:

1. specify 1 software that you really need at this time. whether it's useful for your work, academic work, or preparation for the future. select 1 remembers it, no more.

2. entered into the software, see the first of what was inside. I call this the point of your introduction to the software of your choice.

3. began looking to learn the basic guidelines, software is still a program, he can not communicate with us, he would not be able to introduce himself. now looking for basic guidelines, I suggest, the best guideline is the one that was written by people who do use it expertly.

4. follow the flow of the book in learning the software, follow it do not argue. follow for 1 week to find out, at least basic of the software.

5. further. understand the advantage of the software, any software sometimes has excellent features, trust me if the software you use does not have it - you may not find it yet or you choose the wrong program to be studied.

6. 5th point be the most important points, so I'd like you to apply again in the 6th point. find the character of your software. examples. What we most often use in Adobe Photoshop?. I like the "brush". may be many people will say, there are many more great features there, but here's how my life. I find the features I like, not the features the other person likes. Because I think it's most useful features for all my work.

7. So points 5th, 6th, and 7th: Find the best feature and best suited to your interests.

I truly believe if you follow the above then there is no difficulty words in learning any program, you will learn it very quickly.


No comments:

Search Game